North Carolina ATM
Bringing Cash to Your North Carolina Business
Renting or buying an ATM for your North Carolina business is a surefire way to make your business more profitable. Ready to take that step? Turn to Carolina ATM, a full service ATM business. We’re dedicated to bringing North Carolina business owners the industry’s best ATM machines at a budget-friendly price. Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, we’ll help you make the right investment.
What We Do
There’s no limit to the benefits of adding an ATM to your business, including more sales and increased profits, but there’s more to it than many people expect. Being an independent ATM operator doesn’t just end when you rent or buy your machine. In order to keep your machine running smoothly, you need to keep up with regular monitoring and maintenance, and you may be worried that you haven’t got enough time to devote to it. As North Carolina business owners ourselves, we know what you’re dealing with, and we’ve got your back. Our services include:
- 24/7 monitoring
- Technical support
- Cash flow management
- Bank outsourcing and co-branding
If you choose to purchase your machine, we’ll also take care of the installation and placement. We carry a wide variety of ATMs from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including:
- Nautilus Hyosung Halo II
- Nautilus Hyosung 5200
- Genmega 2500
- Genmega Onyx W
The Carolina ATM Difference
Carolina ATM is North Carolina’s source for ATMs. We’re a nationwide leader in ATM sales and services with the commitment to customer satisfaction you’d expect from a North Carolina business. We’re dedicated to making the process of renting or owning an ATM machine as smooth and seamless as possible. Let us help with the maintenance of your machine so you have the time you need to grow your business.
Carolina ATM is proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau.
How A North Carolina ATM Purchase Works
When you purchase an ATM for your North Carolina business:
- You are responsible for loading the ATM with your own funds (usually a denomination of $20.00 bills). The ATMs business day is from 3pm Eastern to 3pm Eastern, so any monies that were dispensed within the ATMs business day will be deposited to your specific bank account the next day. For Example, any monies withdrawn from the ATM between Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3pm would deposit to your bank account on Wednesday morning.
- The ATM surcharge or the ATM Fee you choose can be deposited to your bank account daily or monthly. Most merchants choose monthly as you will have one large deposit by the 10th business day of the following month. We have found it is easier to track your true income that way instead of small amounts each day throughout the month. For example: If you choose to charge $3.00 and you do 200 surcharged withdrawals for the month of December you would make the following: $3.00 x 200 Surcharged withdrawals = $600.00.The deposit of $600.00 would deposit by the 10th business day of January.
- ATM PACKAGE BONUS: If you choose our extended warranty your North Carolina business will receive Free ATM Paper, Free ATM Parts and Free ATM Labor on your Carolina ATM for as long as you own the ATM. This is an optional feature, however it comes in very handy in the event there are service issues in the future!
Once the decision on your North Carolina ATM has been made, the forms listed on our website will need to be completely filled out and signed and faxed back to us.
- W9 filled out completely
- Carolina ATM Processing Agreement Signed in all places and returned.
- ACH Authorization with cancelled check (where we deposit your money back to)(cannot be a starter check)
- Bank sponsorship agreement completely filled out Section A & B Only (Signed twice) (this is for the person responsible of loading the ATM or the owner)(If any owner has more than 10% ownership they will need to fill out this document)
We at Carolina ATM are confident you will be happy with our North Carolina ATM services while we provide you with the opportunity to optimize your income! We look forward to earning your business and speaking with you soon! Please call us to discuss any questions you may have!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page.