South Carolina ATM
Bringing Cash To Your South Carolina Business
There’s no shortage to the benefits an ATM can bring to your South Carolina business. Among other things, having an ATM on the premises makes more sales and increases your profits. When you’re ready to take that step toward increasing your bottom line, Carolina ATM’s got you covered. We’re a full-service ATM business committed to providing South Carolina business owners with industry-leading ATM solutions that don’t break the bank. Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, we’ll help you make the right investment.
What We Do
Renting or buying a machine isn’t the only thing an independent ATM operator has to worry about. Regular monitoring and maintenance is required in order to keep it running in top shape, but you may worry that you don’t have the time to devote to it. We’re business owners too, and we understand how much work it takes to keep your South Carolina business running. We can help. Our services include:
- 24/7 monitoring
- Technical support
- Cash flow management
- Bank outsourcing and co-branding
If you choose to purchase your machine, we’ll also take care of the installation and placement. We carry a wide variety of ATMs from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including:
- Nautilus Hyosung Halo II
- Nautilus Hyosung 5200
- Genmega 2500
- Genmega Onyx W
The Carolina ATM Difference
For the very best ATMs and ATM services in South Carolina, choose Carolina ATM. We’re a nationwide leader in ATM sales and services with the commitment to customer satisfaction you’d expect from a local business in the Carolinas. We’re single-minded in making the process of renting or owning an ATM machine as hassle-free as possible. Carolina ATM will keep your machine well-maintained so you can focus on what really matters: helping your business thrive.
Carolina ATM is proud to be a member of the Better Business Bureau.
How A South Carolina ATM Purchase Works
When you purchase an ATM for your South Carolina business:
- You are responsible for loading the ATM with your own funds (usually a denomination of $20.00 bills). The ATMs business day is from 3pm Eastern to 3pm Eastern, so any monies that were dispensed within the ATMs business day will be deposited to your specific bank account the next day. For Example, any monies withdrawn from the ATM between Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3pm would deposit to your bank account on Wednesday morning.
- The ATM surcharge or the ATM Fee you choose can be deposited to your bank account daily or monthly. Most merchants choose monthly as you will have one large deposit by the 10th business day of the following month. We have found it is easier to track your true income that way instead of small amounts each day throughout the month. For example: If you choose to charge $3.00 and you do 200 surcharged withdrawals for the month of December you would make the following: $3.00 x 200 Surcharged withdrawals = $600.00.The deposit of $600.00 would deposit by the 10th business day of January.
- ATM PACKAGE BONUS: If you choose our extended warranty your South Carolina business will receive Free ATM Paper, Free ATM Parts and Free ATM Labor on your Carolina ATM for as long as you own the ATM. This is an optional feature, however it comes in very handy in the event there are service issues in the future!
Once the decision on your South Carolina ATM has been made, the forms listed on our website will need to be completely filled out and signed and faxed back to us.
- W9 filled out completely
- Carolina ATM Processing Agreement Signed in all places and returned.
- ACH Authorization with cancelled check (where we deposit your money back to)(cannot be a starter check)
- Bank sponsorship agreement completely filled out Section A & B Only (Signed twice) (this is for the person responsible of loading the ATM or the owner)(If any owner has more than 10% ownership they will need to fill out this document)
We at Carolina ATM are confident you will be happy with our South Carolina ATM services while we provide you with the opportunity to optimize your income! We look forward to earning your business and speaking with you soon! Please call us to discuss any questions you may have!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page.