In South Carolina, Carolina ATM is one of South Carolina’s premier ATM companies and provider of ATM services throughout the state of South Carolina. We operate South Carolina ATMs in cities such as Charleston, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach. We offer Carolina ATM’s South Carolina ATM programs for merchants and businesses of every size throughout the state of South Carolina. Please contact us to purchase, lease or to get a free ATM for your South Carolina based business.
FREE ATM PLACEMENT for South Carolina:
You provide the South Carolina ATM placement desired location, phone line or internet accessibility and we’ll provide FREE ATM Placement & Installation, technical support and maintenance. All for FREE. Plus, your South Carolina business can earn a portion of the surcharge revenue with zero monthly fees!
Our Carolina ATM Free ATM Placement Program is best suited for high traffic locations looking for that no cost ATM solution or turnkey ATM solution. When you purchase from Carolina ATM, in addition to receiving premier world class ATM customer service, you’ll be able to take advantage of our customary sign packages, real time transactions, EMV upgrade kits and online alerts, to name a few.
THE CAROLINA ATM PROCESS:
All of our Carolina ATMs are internet capable or phone capable; and we can do custom graphics for your South Carolina business on the screen of each ATM for you. To make this happen, we would get the information from you prior to beginning the installation process.
We also offer online monitoring, where you are able to login-in to your account via our Carolina ATM website and see what the cash balance of the ATM is, how much money the ATM has dispensed that month, see surcharged revenue earned, etc. We can also setup e-mail or text messages to you in the event the cash balance is getting low, if there is a bill jam or any other error where the ATM is currently not in service! This is an excellent feature to make sure the ATM is operational 100% of the time!
HOW A SOUTH CAROLINA ATM PURCHASE WORKS:
When you purchase an ATM for your South Carolina business:
- You are responsible for loading the ATM with your own funds (usually a denomination of $20.00 bills). The ATMs business day is from 3pm Eastern to 3pm Eastern, so any monies that were dispensed within the ATMs business day will be deposited to your specific bank account the next day. For Example, any monies withdrawn from the ATM between Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3pm would deposit to your bank account on Wednesday morning.
- The ATM surcharge or the ATM Fee you choose can be deposited to your bank account daily or monthly. Most merchants choose monthly as you will have one large deposit by the 10th business day of the following month. We have found it is easier to track your true income that way instead of small amounts each day throughout the month. For example: If you choose to charge $3.00 and you do 200 surcharged withdrawals for the month of December you would make the following: $3.00 x 200 Surcharged withdrawals = $600.00.The deposit of $600.00 would deposit by the 10th business day of January.
- ATM PACKAGE BONUS: If you choose our extended warranty your South Carolina business will receive Free ATM Paper, Free ATM Parts and Free ATM Labor on your Carolina ATM for as long as you own the ATM. This is an optional feature, however it comes in very handy in the event there are service issues in the future!
Once the decision on your South Carolina ATM has been made, the forms listed on our website will need to be completely filled out and signed and faxed back to us.
- W9 filled out completely
- Carolina ATM Processing Agreement Signed in all places and returned.
- ACH Authorization with cancelled check (where we deposit your money back to)(cannot be a starter check)
- Bank sponsorship agreement completely filled out Section A & B Only (Signed twice) (this is for the person responsible of loading the ATM or the owner)(If any owner has more than 10% ownership they will need to fill out this document)
We at Carolina ATM are confident you will be happy with our South Carolina ATM services while we provide you with the opportunity to optimize your income! We look forward to earning your business and speaking with you soon! Please call us to discuss any questions you may have!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page.