Carolina ATM provides full ATM service in Virginia — including Richmond, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, and Charlottesville. As Virginia’s premier ATM machine company, we serve merchants and businesses of every size with a multitude of ATM solutions to fit your needs.
Whether you’re operating an outdoor festival, a bank, or a retail location in VA, an ATM machine is a great opportunity to increase your revenue. Carolina ATM offers ATM machines for purchase or lease, and even free ATM placement for your business in Virginia.
Contact us today to find out how an ATM machine can benefit your Virginia business.
FREE ATM PLACEMENT in Virginia:
Carolina ATM offers Free ATM Placement services for businesses in Virginia. All you have to do is designate a location for the ATM machine and provide phone line or internet access. Then we’ll do all the work of placing and installing your ATM machine in your desired location, providing you with ongoing technical support and maintenance. All for FREE! On top of that, your Virginia business can also earn part of the ATM machine surcharge revenue – with no monthly fees.
We offer multiple Free ATM Placement programs depending on how involved you want to be with your ATM business. Free ATM Placement works best when you place your ATM machine in a location that receives high traffic, and when you need a no-cost or turnkey ATM solution.
When you purchase a full-service ATM machine from Carolina ATM, you’re not only receiving world-class customer service for your ATM, but you also benefit from customizable ATM sign packages, real-time ATM transactions, EMV upgrade kits and online alerts for your machine – just to name a few.
THE CAROLINA ATM PROCESS:
All of our Carolina ATMs are internet capable or phone capable; and we can do custom graphics for your South Carolina business on the screen of each ATM for you. To make this happen, we would get the information from you prior to beginning the installation process.
We also offer online monitoring, where you are able to login-in to your account via our Carolina ATM website and see what the cash balance of the ATM is, how much money the ATM has dispensed that month, see surcharged revenue earned, etc. We can also setup e-mail or text messages to you in the event the cash balance is getting low, if there is a bill jam or any other error where the ATM is currently not in service! This is an excellent feature to make sure the ATM is operational 100% of the time!
HOW A VIRGINIA ATM PURCHASE WORKS:
When you purchase an ATM for your Virginia business:
- You are responsible for loading the ATM with your own funds (usually a denomination of $20.00 bills). The ATMs business day is from 3pm Eastern to 3pm Eastern, so any monies that were dispensed within the ATMs business day will be deposited to your specific bank account the next day. For Example, any monies withdrawn from the ATM between Monday 3pm to Tuesday 3pm would deposit to your bank account on Wednesday morning.
- The ATM surcharge or the ATM Fee you choose can be deposited to your bank account daily or monthly. Most merchants choose monthly as you will have one large deposit by the 10th business day of the following month. We have found it is easier to track your true income that way instead of small amounts each day throughout the month. For example: If you choose to charge $3.00 and you do 200 surcharged withdrawals for the month of December you would make the following: $3.00 x 200 Surcharged withdrawals = $600.00.The deposit of $600.00 would deposit by the 10th business day of January.
- ATM PACKAGE BONUS: If you choose our extended warranty your Virginia business will receive Free ATM Paper, Free ATM Parts and Free ATM Labor on your Carolina ATM for as long as you own the ATM. This is an optional feature, however it comes in very handy in the event there are service issues in the future!
Once the decision on your Virginia ATM has been made, the forms listed on our website will need to be completely filled out and signed and faxed back to us.
- W9 filled out completely
- Carolina ATM Processing Agreement Signed in all places and returned.
- ACH Authorization with cancelled check (where we deposit your money back to)(cannot be a starter check)
- Bank sponsorship agreement completely filled out Section A & B Only (Signed twice) (this is for the person responsible of loading the ATM or the owner)(If any owner has more than 10% ownership they will need to fill out this document)
We at Carolina ATM are confident you will be happy with our Virginia ATM services while we provide you with the opportunity to optimize your income! We look forward to earning your business and speaking with you soon! Please call us to discuss any questions you may have!
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page.